dinsdag 11 mei 2010

i'm in love....

....with the new papers from We R Memory Keepers!!!! So I made these two lo's with the yummy, colorful, cute and sunny papers.......

...cool sunglasses...
...with a photo of my sister when she was al little girl (1975, the summer I was born)...
...and I have used the SketchyThursdays sketch for this lo...












And for the next lo I have used also a SketchyThursdays sketch (I just love their sketches!!!)

...a lazy summer day...
...with a photo of my mom and me in the summer of 1976













...................................................................................................
Still four day's and then Richard is coming back from his holiday...they're in Austria now and having fun even when the weather is very bad...cold and alot of rain:( Well overhere it isn't also nice Spring weather....I want SUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm happy when he's coming back Saturday, but I also had a great time home alone:):):) Last week I was busy with painting....no, I don't have a new hobby...painting art...no I painted the toilet and the window frames in the kitchen:( And I have worked some day's, did some scrapping and visit my parents...Last Thursday it was my fathers b-day and they were staying in the house from friends. They have such a beautiful house in a little village near Zwolle...with a huge garden......some photo's.....

blossom...

Jurre had fun with playing in the garden....



it was a little bit cold, but in the sun it was nice...

I want to thank Jeanet for this award..........
...with this award I have to tell you something about myself.....here we goooo....
...since 5 years now I live happy together with Richard in the old fisherstown Harderwijk. I never thought I would leave Zwolle;) I work with mentally disabled people and I love my job! We have two cats named Mees and Guusje, can't imagine a life without cats! Since my childhood I alway's want to take care of animals, it makes me so angry when people hurt animals. When I read or see something about animal cruelty I feel so helpless and can't sleep, only think "what can I do about that?"...so that's also a reason why i'm a vegetarian now for 14 years. I'm a little bit shy person, don't like big groups/partys. I love my life together with my family and friends and I can enjoy little things.....a singing bird, a smiling child, playing cats, a postcard in my mailbox, a butterfly, a beautiful song on the radio, etc, etc!!!!!

I'll pass this award to Yvonne, Peggy and Vivian!

Before I leave just one more thing......did you allready visit ButterflyCrafts (see my last post)....this month you can win a super (really a SUPER) prize pack by Nikki Sivils...the only thing you have to do is...play along the challenge ofcourse!!! Have FUN!!!

Wish you all a happy Tuesday!!!


11 opmerkingen:

  1. Congrats on the award! Loved learning more about you, I'm a huge cat lover too. Beautiful layouts, love the stitching and misting!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. FaBULOUS LO!! I love your style!!!
    and congrats for you award!!!
    Oooh and I love the song you are playing!! Way cool!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtige layouts weer Mirjam!!
    Ik hou heel erg van je stijl!En wat een super leuke foto's heb je gebruikt!
    Leuk om weer van alles over je te lezen, we hebben hetzelfde werk!!Alleen doe ik dagbesteding en dan op de woongroep.Prachtig huisje daar dichtbij Zwolle!Wat een gave tuin!
    En je music player is super..geweldig hé die Caro Emerald!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een geweldige layouts weer, Mirjam!! En inderdaad, superleuk papier!
    Prachtige foto's zeg, een schitterende plek om te wonen, lijkt me zo!
    Goh, wat grappig dat je uit Zwolle komt, daar heb ik ook heel lang gewoond! Op school geweest (Carolus Clusius College) en gewerkt bij de ANWB.
    En ik ben al bezig met een layout voor Butterfly Crafts hoor!

    Geniet nog maar even van de dagen 'in je uppie'!

    XXXJenneke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een mooie, vrolijke LO`s heb je weer gemaakt..krijg al zin in de zomer :)
    Leuk hoe je op de LO van lazy summer om de thickers heen hebt 'geborduurd'!

    Bedankt voor de award, ga ik binnenkort maar eens wat meer over mezelf op mijn blog zetten ;)

    Groetjes Viv

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Je bent toch echt een "kei" in het scrappen met sketches!
    Wederom 2 prachtige, zomerse layouts. Heel creatief al dat naaiwerk rondom de titel.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love your challenge pages!!! You have a great style! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I ALWAYS loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your creations!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the misting in that first one!! and loving the photos too!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with SKETCHY THURSDAYS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wow, wat een productiviteit nu je lief van huis is... de wc en de kozijnen schilderen?! Dat zou je mij niet zien doen als mijn "beloved" er een weekje tussenuit zou gaan (wat-iet trouwens nooit doet *teehee*) En dan ook nog twee vrolijke zomer layouts gemaakt! Ja, we zitten wel allemaal op zon te wachten!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. your work is AMAZING girl...LOVE both layouts you did for Sketchy Thursdays...beautiful :)
    Good Luck :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Je zal wel blij zijn nu hé Mirjam, nu kunnen we eindelijk van het zonnetje genieten (zolang het duurt hé). Het leven is toch echt een stuk mooier als het zonnetje schijnt hé!

    Je LO's zijn weeral prachtig, en je bent echt goed met sketches zeg! Ik zelf werk niet zo graag met sketches (lees: ik bak er niet zoveel van haha).

    Bedankt voor de award, dat doet me echt plezier! Je bent een schatje!

    Veel liefs en geniet van het weekend xxx Peggy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...