woensdag 7 april 2010

relax....

...that's what I did today.....I didn't feel so well yesterday and I want to go to my work tomorrow...so I took a relax day today....and it's beautiful weather for it....the sun is shining, the birds are singing and I hear childeren having fun with playing outside....the dust inside the house is dancing around me, but today I don't care....I have a RELAX day!!!!! I just drunk my cup of tea in the garden, sitting in the sun and I wish it could be alway's like this!

And  I also made a 'relax' lo...using the Sketchy Thursdays sketch......


Relax...take it easy....


















The picture we took last September on the rooftop of the hotel on the Dutch island Terschelling, where we (my mom, sis and I) stayed for a long weekend. And it were some real relaxing day's...not only for the picture;)

About this weekend I also made a minibook for my sisters birthday, that I haven't show you yet......here're some pages of it....




Before I leave just one more thing.... A time ago I received  this award from Yvonne and I still didn't post my 10 happy things....and now I also received the same award from Jenneke....so it's time now to tell you the things that makes me HAPPY!!!
Thanks girls!!!

Well here we go....
1. my snoring cats
2. the holiday's 2-gether with Richard in our camper
3. a blackbird singing on a rooftop
4. being 2-gether with my family
5. a postcard in my mailbox (and since I'm a postcrosser I receive them alot)
6. hearing the song 'mister sandman' from the Chordettes....I know, I know...that's a very old and out of date
    song, but it makes me soooo happy and calm:):):)
7. a biketrip in the woods
8. the sun on my face
9. shopping
10. and ofcourse spending time in my scraproom!

And I give this award to (maybe you allready received it?well then you'll have another one;);).............

I'm off now to enjoy doing nothing :) tfl!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. i love your take on the sketch challenge and your album is awesome!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow..Nirjam ik vind je Lo echt weer helemaal geweldig!Prachtig al die misting en embellies bij elkaar!Die foto is schitterend!Echt relaxing!Je mini album is ook echt super mooi,hele mooie foto's en papier en embellies...ik moet ook echt es een mini album gaan maken...super!
    En ja wat een weertje vandaag, heerlijk die zon!!!
    Ik hoop dat je je snel wat beter voelt!!
    Hartstikke bedankt voor de blog award...ik had 'em ook van Yvoinne gekregen en oeps..ook nog niet gepost, ga ik maar snel doen dan ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een goed idee zo`n relax dag...ben ik ook echt aan toe :)
    De relax LO is dan ook super leuk en vrolijk! Ik kan me echt verheugen om weer lekker in de zon te gaan liggen!

    Wat een leuk mini album voor je zus, wat een origineel verjaardagscadeau!

    Bedankt voor de award, groetjes Vivian

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Geweldige inzending voor Sketchy Thursday.....
    De laatste keer dat ik jou werk gezien heb gezien was toen Mixit Up nog in de lucht was.....
    Ik kan zien dat jij het nog niet verleerd hebt....
    Geweldige dingen heb je gemaakt...
    Toppie!!!!

    Groetjes,
    Astrid.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. U always INSPIRE ME!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo and your mini!!! seriously amazing!!! thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with sketchy thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) and I hope U feel better soon!!! congrats on the award! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Always nice to have a relaxing day...hope you feel better today!

    Love your LO and your mini book! How fun! :)

    Great happy list! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wat een mooie en "relaxte" layout!!! Ik hoop dat je je weer beter voelt! Het boekje is ook weer fantastisch... ik krijg echt zin in de zomer! (als het maar niet TE heet wordt...)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. love the masking you did on the "relax" layout - its perfect!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...