maandag 26 april 2010

i'm afraid....

I haven't post on my blog for almost two weeks....and I also didn't scrap (only made one lo as a dt-member for ButterflyCrafts, but I can't show you yet).......but this evening I have made this lo using the Sketchy Thursdays sketch.........












'I'm afraid'...........


















...the journaling is in Dutch...I'll try to translate it....
" I'm afraid....afraid for Wednesday...then my mom have to go to the hospital for the result of the CT-scan... I'm afraid...afraid that we get bad news again... I know that she can't win this fight/disease, but I hope so that the tumors didn't grow further, so that she's having more time with us... I still want to do so many things together with her, want to ask her so much more questions.... but for how long?"

"Ik ben bang...bang voor woensdag....dan krijgt mam de uitslag van de CT-scan....Ik ben bang...bang dat het opnieuw slecht nieuws is...Ik weet dat ze niet meer beter wordt, maar ik hoop zo dat de tumoren niet verder zijn gegroeid, zodat ze nog langer bij ons kan blijven...Ik wil nog zoveel fijne dingen met haar ondernemen, nog zoveel vragen....maar voor hoe lang kan dit nog?"

Since last week I felt so nervous and afraid..and now it feels good that I have scrapt about it, that I put my feelings on this page!
Now we have to wait till Wednesday for the result....Then I'll light a candle beside the little angel. Everytime my mom had to go to the hospital for chemo's or for tests and I'm at home...then I light a candle for her.....and everytime I hope that it will help....well after two years having this terrible disease, my dear mom is still with us!!!














Last weekend Richard and I went away with our camper and canoes to the Weerribben (that's is a national park with alot of canals in the north of the Netherlands) Saturday we have canoet (???) the all afternoon....it was wonderful and so peacefull/calm....only nature around you, water-birds, flowers, sun and the sound of the wind!!! Yes this was really a good idea of Richard (because first I didn't want to go away from home)!!!



A while ago I have received this award from Viv (thank you :).... and when you receive this award you have to tell 7 things about yourself.............so here are 7 things about me.....

1. i cry when i hear beautiful music
2. i'm only 155cm long (small;);)
3. i'm a vegetarian
4. i'm afraid in the dark
5. i blush when i speak with other people (hate it!)
6. i'm not so sweet as people think (and Richard knows that ;D;D)
7. just one more thing about me...hmmm...i really want to be a mom!!!

I want to give this award to.... Marit and Yvonne(Yyam)

Ooohhh...and before I jump into my bed (it's allready to late)....I haven't post that I won Scrapping the Music with 'Footloose' , that I was the random winner and a dt-fave at Sketchy Thursday's!!! So two prizes are coming my way by plane soon:):):) Oohhhhhh....i love, love happy mailllllllllll!!!!!!!

Wish you all a good night (or day;) and thanks for stopping by!!!!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik ben heel erg onder de indruk van deze post, Mirjam, en van je prachtige layout. Je journaling gaat me door merg en been..
    Ik wens jullie allemaal heel veel sterkte woensdag!

    Ben blij dat je een fijn weekend hebt gehad! En dat je zoveel Happy Mail tegoed hebt!

    Heel veel sterkte.

    XXXJenneke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. As always, stay positive Mirjam and believe that your mom is strong! I'm sending you some positive energies from Singapore!

    It must be therapeutic to scrap about your feelings...and that's incredible misting work! :)

    Congrats on your wins at Scrapping The Music and Sketchy Thursdays! :)

    And thanks for the award! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een pakkende LO Mirjam, het ontwerp, de kleuren, de foto's, alles past perfect bij je ontroerende journaling. Ik hoop dat de resultaten woensdag uitdraaien zoals je hoopt en dat het kaarsje haar werk doet.
    Gefeliciteerd met het winnen van STM en Sketchy Thursdays, je hebt gelijk, happy mail is fun!!
    xxx Peggy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een prachtige LO heb je gescrapt, knap hoor hoe je zo over je gevoelens kunt scrappen. Hopelijk krijgen jullie `goed` nieuws woensdag!

    Gefeliciteerd met STM en Sketchy Thursdays....heerlijk straks die happy mail :)

    Leuk om je 7 things te lezen, we hebben een aantal overeenkomsten :)

    Groetjes Viv

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Just happened upon your post from Sketchy Thursdays. Great layout! And I'm very touched by your story behind it. Stay strong! Glad you had to day with your husband out with nature. Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. soooooooooooooo sorry to hear about your mom mirjam!!! i will keep her in my prayers!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo!!! just gorgeous...and I love love love love love love love your list....I am a lot taller than U...if I calculate your 155cm...that is 5'1" and I am 5'9"....that is just like me and my BFF!!! She is shorter than me too! :):):):):):) Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Ohhhhhhhhhhhh and PS...I think U would make an AMAZING mama! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Dank, dank voor de award lieverd! En ik zou zeggen... ik stuur goede vibraties je kant (en je moeders kant) op maar ik ben wat laat met mijn blogbezoekjes en heb dus je nieuwte post ook al gelezen. HOERA! Fijn dat het weer gewerkt heeft... je "affraid lo" is trouwens heeeeel mooi, zo sterk en eerlijk en puur!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...