dinsdag 12 januari 2010

time to scrap again..........


Yesterday evening I had some time again for scrapping and made a lo and three cards for several challenges...

..."Baby it's cold outside" made for the challenge of NoelMignon ...
...with this challenge you have to use...bling, brads/buttons, something 'soft' (fabric, felt, lace, etc) and the color pink...



















On the picture you see my little kitty Guusje...it's a picture of dec 2008, so she's not that little anymore and the hat doesn't fit anymore:)
--------------------------------------------------------
Get Sketchy #20..... "home is where the heart is"...........














........I have rotated the sketch.........










--------------------------------------------------------

Card Patterns #46..........."only for you"


...I have used a clothing label for this card.....












---------------------------------------------------------
And a card I have made for two challenges.... MojoMonday #121 (I have used their sketch) and Just us Girls (use some stitching on your card)


















Sketch #121 of MojoMonday....














-------------------------------------------------------------
This weekend my nephew Jurre stayed with us and we had a great
and fun weekend...with alot of new snow...

Jurre had so much fun on his sleigh.........


Ofcourse I had to try it too:):):):):) eeeekkkk...look at my face...LOL....

....kiss the "snowgirl"...bbrrrrrrr.....
We were also creative this weekend....Jurre made this paint...
He called it "het concert van de mieren".... "the concert of the ants" :):):).......
It was a wonderful weekend...and I miss my little boy:( hope to see him soon again!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------
And last week I also got some happy mail............

....the prize I won at 'Scrapping out Loud' last December....thanks SOL ladies and especially Yvonne!!!

Wish you all a wonderful week and TFL!!!!! I'm off now to my work................

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh my goodness... you do wonderful work. And your kitty's little outfit is beyond words cute!! Thanks so much for joining out challenge! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh how fun!!! I love your layout and that sweet photo of your kitty. I hear you are all getting a LOT of snow in Europe- much more than usual.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mirjam, this is awesome work gal! I sooooo love the first layout! That photo is sooooo adorable...did the cat like the ensemble? (lol) You are getting really good with the misting my friend! Lovely cards too! So glad you've decided to add cardmaking to your craft list...

    Meanwhile, we're experiencing super hot weather here...:( Wanna switch? :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow what a lot of projects! Nicely done and I really like the fun family pictures, too. Thanks for sharing. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls - it's great to have you with us as we kick off the new year. Hope you enjoyed this week’s stitching challenge and will come back for more on Saturday :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Fabulous cards, layout and photos! Love them all!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. All of your projects are fabulous! The home themed card just rocks...it is my fave! Great job with Get Sketchy 20!


    ♥Lea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. WOW Mirjam! All of your projects are awesome! The stitching is amazing & the LO with the kitty is priceless as all your family photos :) Thank you for playing along with Just Us Girls stitching challenge - I hope you come join the fun on Saturday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow!!! You've been super busy!! Love everything:). Thx for playing with us @ get sketchy!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Oh gosh!! That first one of your kitty is just stunning!! Love the colour too! Fabulous cards!! You have a wonderful style!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Je kaart voor GS is zo creatief en orgineel heel erg leuk gedaan, en bedankt voor het meedoen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Zo meis, je bent wel weer even bezig geweest zie ik! Leuk, al die kaarten! Vind het grijs met roze heeeeeel mooi! En de foto's ook geweldig. "Concert van de mieren" ooooohhhh, wat een prachtige titel! Krijg er ook meteen beelden bij... en wat een mooi schilderij! Een echte kunstenaar hoor!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. You've been busy...
    Thanks for playing with us at GETSKETCHY!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...