zaterdag 28 november 2009

family fun!..?????

Last night I made this lo, it's for the challenge of Scrapping out Loud (scrap a family pic).... the whole evening I hung out on the couch watching tv....but when it was almost midnight I moved upstairs and not to my bed, but to my scraproom... so it was very late (or early in the morning;) when I jumped into my bed.... and ofcourse I can feel that now... to late out bed, headache and just don't want to do anything... one problem...I have to go to my work over one hour:(... and tomorrow too.... but I had fun with making this page:):)

family fun! ???...... look at the faces of my mom and me:):) we didn't had fun at that moment, hahaha.........


A little update about my mom... last Saturday she came home from the hospital and she was very happy about that ofcourse... she feels much better, exept tuesday and wednesday she didn't feel good because of the chemo. Yesterday she got the second chemo and now she is having 2 weeks rest (no chemo)...I'm so happy that she feels better and that she's having the strength to go for another serie of chemotherapy!!!

Thanks for looking and have a nice weekend!!!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the masking/misting work Mirjam...cute photo! And love the use of the monstrosity line!

    Glad your mom is feeling better! Sunshine and hugs from Singapore! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh wow...fantastisch Mirjam!!
    De misting is super!!Wat een mooie foto ook!Gaaf design met al die embellies in de hoek!!
    Veel sterkte voor je moeder en jullie allemaal!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. WAt een prachtige layout Mirjam! Helemaal mijn ding zo... cluster in de hoek en misting & masking... het zal je niet verbazen dat ik deze lo SUPER vind! Fijn dat je moeder weer thuis is en het een beetje aankan allemaal. Sterkte!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow, Mirjam, I love your page!!!!! THe masking is just awesome!!! Love the little monsters on the bottom!!!! Thanks for playing this week!!!

    Sending hugs and prayers for your Mom!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi Mirjam I am sorry I am so late commenting on your pg. for the Say Cheese challenge but as you know I have been under the weather. I just adore your pg. that pic cracks me up...love your faces! Send my love to your mom and I will say a prayer for her!
    thanks for playing along with our challenges we really appreciate it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...