dinsdag 11 augustus 2009

my favorite flower.....

This layout I have made for the challenge of 'These are a few of my favorite things' ....

I love flowers....see them growing in our garden, in a vase on the table or wildflowers in nature...
One of my favorite flowers are Viola's...I love the colors and they have a nice scent.
For this layout I have used Hambly sheets, Doodlebug paper, white cardstock(with some spray-ink on it) and ribbons. The little Viola and buttons I have made of Fimo-clay, the frame I have crocheted, I have hand-stitched the title and ofcourse I have used my sewingmachine....

-Ik ben gek op bloemen....ze zien groeien in onze tuin, in een vaas op tafel of wildebloemen in de natuur.... Een van mijn favoriete bloemen zijn Viooltjes....Ik vind de kleuren prachtig en ze ruiken ook erg lekker.
Ik heb voor deze layout gebruikt: Hambly sheets, Doodlebug papier, wit cardstock(met wat spray-inkt erop) en ribbons. Het kleine Viooltje en de knoopjes heb ik van Fimo klei gemaakt, het frame heb ik gehaakt, de title heb ik erop geborduurd en natuurlijk heb ik mijn naaimachine weer gebruikt....

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! This is WOW GORGEOUS!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the crocheted frame, the hand stitched title, the photo, the hambly!!! AMAZING!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is just full of wonderful elements - the fimo flowers and buttons, the crocheted frame, the stitching - both hand and machine, and the colors and photo are so vivid and beautiful. thanks so much for playing along with us at TAAFOMFT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. How cute!! ♥ your hand-stitched title, the great photo & all the bright pink! Thanks so much for playing along with us! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. OH wow...Mirjam...LOve the crocheted frame,the stitching and the title!!So very beautiful!Gorgeous colors and design!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I LOVE how you framed the flower.... The colors are so pretty. Such a great layout. Thank you for playing along with us!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hij is leuk zeg!! Dat gehaakte randje en het fimo bloemetje vind ik echt SUPER!! Bedankt voor het meedoen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is such a pretty layout Mirjam! You are so talented...love that crocheted frame! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...